Sunday, November 18, 2012

Failure

Well I already failed on following through on my last post.  I kind of think it might be self fulfilling prophecy.  I DID do the first week.  Then I made 101 excuses why I needed a break.  So let's just move on.  I really have no idea where to go from here.

In unrelated news, I had my last day today in my current job.  I am moving from being an inpatient respiratory therapist to an outpatient one.  Instead of doing breathing treatments and ventilator checks for patients that are in the hospital, I will be doing home oxygen related stuff.  While I am excited about the change I know I will miss my current co workers like crazy.  The good thing is, they will be right across the hall.

So, I guess I need to figure out where to go from here.... as far as this blog is concerned.  I think I might make it a goal to post every day this week.....so here we go.

No comments:

Post a Comment